Graeme Armitage Limited
39 Oldfield Road, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 4BH.
Please note that
- Contracts CANNOT be concluded by email on behalf of Graeme Armitage or any of its clients.
- Undertakings given by e-mail are NOT authorised by Graeme Armitage and will be deemed invalid and unenforceable.
- Service of documents by e-mail is NOT accepted.
- Any liability (in negligence or otherwise) arising from any client or third party relying on this e-mail is excluded.
- Messages may be monitored for compliance purposes and to protect our business.
This e-mail and its attachments are strictly confidential and intended solely for the addressee. It may contain information which is covered by legal, professional or other privilege. If you are not the intended addressee, you should not disclose, copy or take any action in reliance of this transmission. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately, highlight the error and permanently destroy this email, any attachments and all copies of it.
No partner or member of Graeme Armitage is liable for any errors or omissions in the content or transmission of this email.
Any opinions contained in this email are solely those of the author and, unless clearly indicated otherwise in writing, are not endorsed by any partner or member of Graeme Armitage . Any personal views expressed in this message are not necessarily the views of Graeme Armitage, its partners or employees.
As e-mail is not a 100% secure communications medium, we advise you understand and observe this lack of security when e-mailing us.
Although we have taken measures to ensure this e-mail and any attachments are virus free, we advise that the recipient should ensure that they are actually virus free. This message has not been encrypted. It may therefore be liable to compromise. It is your responsibility to scan this message for viruses. Viruses and compromises of security are inherent risks in relation to email. To the extent permitted by law we do not accept any liability for any virus infection and/or external compromise of security in relation to transmissions by email.